Wedding Packages Bray
Share the most important day of your life with The Royal Hotel & Merrill Leisure Club Bray, Co Wicklow, the perfect wedding wicklow venue to create joyous memories that will last a life time. Hidden in the garden of Ireland we have everything you need on your doorstep. With the seafront and Kilruddery gardens minutes away or fancy taking a short ride to the powerscourt waterfalls to capture the breath taking scenery for the perfect wedding album.
As Wicklow’s premier wedding venue reception we pride ourselves in offering our guests personal attention and work with each couple to ensure that every aspect of their wedding is attended to.
With Our "one day wedding policy", dedicated Wedding Co-Coordinator who has a wealth of experience in event management and wedding planning will be on hand to advise and assist you both with the planning of every detail, from moment you make your initial enquiry until your wedding day making dreams come true in the perfect wedding venue in Co. Wicklow.
We are a licenced venue to hold civil ceremonies and civil partnerships.
Choose from a selection of menus designed by our Head Chef and his team who will prepare a magnificent meal using the finest locally sourced produce. Distinguished for our superb food, attention to detail and excellent service, we will ensure that your day is fun, individual and exceeds your expectations.
The Royal Hotel Bray wedding packages offers all the essential elements of any successful wedding day;
- Only One Wedding per Day
- Warm Welcome to the Bride & Groom as they step onto the Red Carpet
- Glass of Bubbly for the Newly Weds
- Freshly Brewed Tea /Coffee & Homemade Chocolate chip Cookies on arrival
- Linen Chair Covers and Gold Bow
- Souvenir Menu Cards & Fresh Flowers on each table
- Use of Silver Cake Stand and Knife
- Complimentary Bridal Suite on Your Wedding Night with champagne breakfast
- Special Accommodation Rates for Wedding Guests
For any further information please contact Suzanne or Emma 01 2862935 or email@example.com