Wicklow, the Garden of Ireland. Wicklow is home to some of Ireland’s most beautiful gardens. Visit world renown Mount Usher, the National Botanic Gardens at Kilmaccuragh, Killruddery Gardens or Powerscourt Gardens, voted third best garden in the world by National Geographic!
Wicklow is also home to some amazing smaller gardens. All are of outstanding natural beauty and diversity and each one distinctive in terms of mood and theme.Due to the temperate climate, an unrivalled variety of trees, plants and shrubs await the visitor with many private gardens being open exclusively for this event (please check individual gardens for opening times). Garden owners are only too delighted to welcome and share their experience and expertise with the visiting garden enthusiast.
So many places to choose from to go for a wonderful picnic this Summer.
Picnic Package in the Garden of Ireland- (May to September)
- Two nights’ accommodation for 2 adults & 2 children (under 12) (sharing Parent’s Bedroom)
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- A Picnic Lunch Hamper for Two adults and 2 Children with recommended locations
- 1 Family 2 course dinner in McGettigan's on evening of your choice
- Complimentary Wifi in all our guest rooms and public area
- Complimentary access to Swimming Pool & Gym (pre booking required)
- EUR 20.00 gift voucher for future stay when you book direct with us
from €350 total stay
The Garden of Ireland