The Royal Hotel and Merril Leisure Centre offer real career opportunities and are committed to continuous development of all team members. We believe our employees are our single most important asset. We are a passionate team creating wonderful memories for guests and employees alike.
We are committed to attracting, retaining and promoting people with the ability and willingness to succeed in their position. We pride ourselves in offering continuous training and development opportunities to our employees to ensure they consistently meet and surpass the expectations of our guests.
Sales and Marketing Manager
The Royal Hotel & Merrill Leisure Club located in the centre of Bray, Co. Wicklow with 125 bedrooms, conference facilities, McGettigans Bar & Quins Bistro, are now recruiting an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager.
Scope of the Role:
You must have a passion for direct selling, prospecting and a proven ability to consistently meet strategic goals with a desire to succeed in a highly competitive market. You must be a team player with strong negotiating skills and a good knowledge of the local Irish corporate market. This role has a particular emphasis on growing the hotel's corporate market share. This is a hands-on role, requiring you to upsell our offerings to maximise and convert enquiries.
- To assist with the development of an annual hotel sales and marketing plan.
- To grow sales revenue and develop our client base through social media, events and phone calls.
- To achieve rooms, conference, meeting & events and food & beverage hotel sales targets.
- Maintain and develop new and existing business opportunities, assisting in sales lead generation at all times for all areas of the hotel.
- To compile weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports as required.
- To attend events held in the hotel and offsite when required.
- To work closely with the company's Group Marketing team to ensure that all hotel marketing opportunities are exploited and marketing requirements are met, to include all sales collateral.
- To ensure an accurate and effective customer database is developed and consistently maintained with accurate profiles.
- To take control of the total sales cycle.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the hospitality sector is essential for this role.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel that you fulfil the above criteria, and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Group that provides lots of future career opportunities and progression, please email your CV to email@example.com
Excellent package and benefits apply and the opportunity to join a forward thinking established hotel group in an excellent location.