The Royal Hotel and Merril Leisure Centre offer real career opportunities and are committed to continuous development of all team members. We believe our employees are our single most important asset. We are a passionate team creating wonderful memories for guests and employees alike.
We are committed to attracting, retaining and promoting people with the ability and willingness to succeed in their position. We pride ourselves in offering continuous training and development opportunities to our employees to ensure they consistently meet and surpass the expectations of our guests.
Conference & Events Co-ordinator
We currently have an opportunity for a Conference & Events co-ordinator to join our expanding team. With 125 bedrooms, 3 function rooms, a leisure centre and Spa, this is an exciting role for the right candidate.
This is a progressive role, which will involve actively promoting and selling the image and services of The Royal Hotel Bray and our corporate offerings. You will be responsible for co-ordinating the team while functions and events are on, and actively liaising directly with our clients ensuring upsell, satisfaction and delivery of service.
- To work with the Sales Manager to identify and convert new opportunities in the all market segments in accordance with management objectives.
- To participate fully in all sales activities including telesales, sales calls, social events and promotions.
- To promote social functions within the hotel with the overall aim of increasing F&B revenue.
- To ensure the accurate processing, distribution, and recording/filing and follow up of all sales correspondence, including the execution of contracts, quotations, confirmations, cancellations etc.
- To carry out regular site inspections with a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism, and to ensure that all possible business derived from these is captured.
- To be fully aware of the main market developments and other factors that would influence business or create favourable market conditions.
- To protect and promote the image of The Royal Hotel and McGettigan Hotel Group at all times, both in print and verbally.
- To report directly and timely to the General Manager and Sales Manager, and to complete weekly reports and monthly reports.
- To represent the Company in a professional and helpful way.
- To create and maintain an effective working relationship with colleagues and managers.
- Ensure full knowledge with all hotel facilities, including opening and closing times and promote these facilities at every opportunity.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 1 years’ experience at supervisory level in a similar role is essential.
- Fluent oral and written English is essential.
- Be flexible.
- Strong knowledge of C&B function within hotels is essential.
We have a competitive benefits package on offer for the right candidate, with the opportunity to progress your career within The Royal Hotel & The McGettigan Group.
If you are interested in joining The Royal Hotel and Merril Leisure Centre and feel you have exceptional attention to the delivery of customer service please forward your current C.V to email@example.com we will contact you by return.